Friday, January 17, 2020

When it snows...


This is how it looks out my office window today. 

I love it when you can look out the window and enjoy the white fluffiness without having to venture out. I love it when there's more time to write and reflect, more time just to stop, look, and take it all in.

I have been thinking a lot about my writing lately, but mostly about what I haven't been doing. After my latest book came out towards the end of last year, I sort of stopped writing for a while. 

But you know how the tug is...


I already have the cover ready for the second book in the Space Adventures of Aaden Prescott series. So today I think I'll begin going over the second draft of the manuscript. The manuscript has sat long enough that I believe I can return to it with fresh eyes.

Have you ever had a period of a few months where writing was left out in the cold? I would love to hear about it.

Happy Writing!

Kathryn

1 comment:

  1. I gave up on trying to sell my books and have focused on poetry-it's faster and more challenging.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.