Monday, October 10, 2016

CHARACTER INTERVIEW: Connor Arthur Murray from Lineage

Tell me a little about yourself (where you live, who you are, what you look like, what you hope to achieve, etc.)

My name is Connor Arthur Murray. I'm seventeen years old and live in Waterford, Hertfordshire, England. At least I used to. Now I live at a private school called Avalon. Located on a remote island Off the north Shore of Scotland. I live here because I am the last worthy descendant of Arthur Pendragon. I go to class with other descendants of the court of Camelot. We're taught by the children 
of Merlin

Lineage (The Lineage Saga Book 1) by [Thompson, J. Christopher]
Get the Book at Amazon

I've been told I look like a certain bleach blonde character from a popular television show about a vampire slayer. I guess. I don't see it.

To be honest, I just want a quiet life. That's all. Yet, the universe seems to have other plans for me. If any of you know what those are, let me know? I'm getting sick of fighting legendary creatures.

What do you like to do in your spare time?

When I had spare time, I used to hang out with my friends and get into all kinds of trouble. Now that I'm here at school, it's basically the same. Only thing that's changed are my friends. I still get into trouble, but it's the life or death variety.

What is your favorite color and why?

Been a fan of Manchester United for as long as I can remember. So I've always loved red and gold.

What is your favorite food? Why is it your favorite?

I'm not too picky when it comes to food. The only thing I try to steer away from is curry. It's too damn spicy for me!

What would you say is your biggest quirk?

I have an attachment to my father's old leather jacket. I don't go anywhere without it.

What is it about your antagonist that irks you the most, and why?

Mordred and his mother haven't shown themselves to me yet. I know they're out there, but they have not attacked me directly. They keep attacking me through agents. Sometimes they even use my friends to do it. It's getting old fast.

What or who means the most to you in your life? What, if anything, would you do to keep him/her/it in your life?

I love Laure. She's sworn to protect me, and she's done a great job at training me to be a better fighter. She doesn't know that I would willingly go into hell itself to keep her safe

What one thing would you like readers to know about you that may not be spelled out in the book in which you inhabit?

I love to read. I read anything I can get my hands on. 

If you could tell your writer (creator) anything about yourself that might turn the direction of the plot, what would it be?

Get the Wild Hunt away from me!

Ask me any question. I've always wanted to know what a character thinks about writers like myself. I'll answer the question at the end of this interview.

Why are you obsessed with me? You think I'm joking, but I feel your eyes on me. All. The. Time. What is so fascinating about me? Alright, let me rephrase that. What is so important about me, or any other character, for that matter? Why are our lives so important?

Great question! I am excited to know the feelings of main characters, because they always teach me a little bit more about myself. Besides, they're fun to listen to. I bet you talk to your writer all of the time, right? If you didn't speak, James would have no idea what to write. So, thank you!

***

Learn more about Connor and his writer, James:




See the trailer!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.