Tuesday, July 2, 2019

What do you do when it's hotter than blazes?

No surprise here. 

You write.

Image result for summer pictures

My newly titled book: Enlightened: My Personal Journey with Christ Through Scripture Journaling is in the beta stage. This is a tender book for me, and I'm not sure at this moment how or if it will be released in the traditonal way. I'll keep you posted.

I spoke to a friend recently about my hesitation in putting this book on Amazon and she shared with me an experience she'd had recently about going to a gathering. The gentleman there shared his inspirational book but admitted that the only way the book could be purchased was from him.

Even before this information was relayed to me, I was thinking about my own book, and what needed to happen with it. As you can see, I am still unsure.

Sometimes in writing, you make time not only for writing but for reflection. 

And I guess you could say that I'm doing that.

May your summer be warm and filled with all of those things you love the most.

Kathryn


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.