Friday, June 3, 2022

REVIEWS FOR LIGHTSHADE. GET IT FREE THROUGH TOMORROW!


Middle reader science
fiction fantasy FREE
at Amazon

Reviewed in the United States on October 7, 2018

Enjoyed the plot with an alien helping humankind. Intriguing characters. Excited for the sequel.


"Once again, I have the wonderful opportunity to work with Kathryn Elizabeth Jones on her books.

In the past, I've enjoyed narrating her cozy mysteries, but this time, I got a big surprise... a SciFi-Fantasy trilogy!

The first book is called LIGHTSHADE (The Space Adventures of Aaden Prescott, Book 1)

As soon as I started reading it, right away, it reminded me of the beginning of Raiders of the Lost Ark.

If you recall the movie, it started off with some serious adventure, which I thought was genius. That is exactly what happens at the beginning of LIGHTSHADE. It's an instant adventure! On the first page, the planet Mercury is heading right for Earth and there's nothing anyone can do about it... but our young hero, Aaden Prescott has a secret. Something very powerful and it kept me on the edge of my seat as I read through to the end.

The characters are well developed, Aaden is a lovable boy, and the book is perfect for lovers of SciFi and Fantasy. Aaden speaks in the first person, telling the story with his darling personality and when I got to the end of the book, I was seriously ready to read book two. 

I was intrigued, interested, and really taken by Kathryn's gift of writing any genre, but this one is my favorite. I believe you'll love it as much as I do.

Check it out, you won't be disappointed! You'll simply want more!"
  • Lauren Holladay
  • Audiobook narrator/Producer

"This was a very fun book to read. Interesting story. I loved the author's style and the pleasant twist to the story." - Todd Tolman

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.