Thursday, October 27, 2022

You'd Better Believe It!

Okay, so posts of late have been lacking, but that doesn't mean I haven't been working.

My second book in the "I Walked With Jesus" series takes takes place at the time of Acts. The book is almost completed. I should have it ready for sale in January or February of next year. Yes, that's later than I promised - it won't be out for Christmas - but it will definitely be out in the next few months.

I want to make sure the book is the best it can be, and that means the stories chosen will have the most impact on you the reader. I figure I need to add at least three more stories before the book is ready for beta readers. And then there's the cover to decide on and so on.

I have a short story in the works which I am trying to decide if it fits into the picture book or magazine category. The idea was sudden. I was sitting in church when it happened. The next day, I sat down to write "The Perfect Dress." Perhaps I need to post the story here first. I will let you know.

It snowed again this morning. This time I have icy snow stuck to my car's windshield. Have "cool" day!

Photo https://unsplash.com/@damianmccoig




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.