Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Crazy for Reviews

I have lately been eager to read new books and review them, primarily from authors who are searching like I am to get the word out. And the books I have been reading, for the most part, have been stunning!

Photo by: zimpenfish, courtesy of Flickr
I want to thank you for that. I also want to thank you for the assistance I have received in my own personal life to improve where I am weak and add to the strengths I have already gleaned.

If this sounds simplistic, it shouldn't. We all learn from each other and have our own take on spirituality, growth, trial, and that funny thing called love.

And I want to continue to learn from you.

Photo by: mtsofan, courtesy of Flickr
So if you have a book that fits in one or more of the categories below, please don't hesitate to drop me an email at: kathy@ariverofstones.com, and let me know about your book. If I am interested I will let you know.

Here's the list:

Children's picture books
Children's middle readers
YA novels
Adult novels with a spiritual or Christian theme
Self-Improvement

If your book receives either a 4 or 5 star from me, I will post it on my site for everyone to see!

And thank you for the sublime opportunity to review your book!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.