Wednesday, June 11, 2014

CHARACTER INTERVIEW: Terry Treetop

Tell me a little about yourself (where you live, who you are, what you look like, what you hope to achieve, etc.)

My name is Terry but everyone call me Terry Treetop because I love climbing trees, although I am a little chubby,  I am very light when it comes to climbing trees. I have red hair and freckles, and I am almost 6 years old.

I leave in a small city in North Carolina, where the grass is high and the woods are all over. We have a small house with a big backyard, where my father built me a tree-house.

What do you like to do in your spare time?

In my spare time I like to sit in my tree-house and look out with my binoculars. I look at the wonders of nature, and many times I go out there to learn more about animals and their habitats.

What is your favorite color and why?

My favorite color is green because this is the color of fresh leaves, grass and high woods.

What is your favorite food? Why is it your favorite?

My favorite food is apple pie, because my mom makes it so tasty, yummm.

What would you say is your biggest quirk?

My biggest quirk is my extraordinary ability to climb trees. When I climb, I use every branch and tree bump to go higher and higher, and I love to climb all the way to the top and find a safe place to sit there and look around.

What is it about your antagonist that irks you the most, and why?

I hate when people hurt animals for no reason, because I think that animals deserve to be well treated, just because they are creatures of nature.

What or who means the most to you in your life? What, if anything, would you do to keep him/her/it in your life?

Of course I love my mom and dad the most, but after them, I really like my tree-house. In this house I can day dream about adventures around the world. When I am all grown-up, I want to live in a wooden house just like that.

What one thing would you like readers to know about you that may not be spelled out in the book in which you inhabit?

I will tell you a secret: When I grow-up, I want to be a scientist that explores the beauty of nature and helps animals and trees to prosper and flourish.

If you could tell your writer (creator) anything about yourself that might turn the direction of the plot, what would it be?

Can you please make me also a good swimmer? I would love to meet some amazing sea animals.

Ask me any question. I've always wanted to know what a character thinks about writers like myself. I'll answer the question at the end of this interview.

When you were a child, did you ever day dream about the things you will do when you are grown-up?

Oh, yes! Let's see, I wanted to be an airline stewardess first (now they're called flight attendants). I also wanted to be a model, but I quickly learned some of the things I would have to model, so that was out for me. Now, many years later, I can see why I wanted to be those things. I love to travel and I love all things beautiful! Especially beautiful clothes! Thanks for asking.

***
A big thank you to Terry Treetop. Learn more about him at the links below:






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.