Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Keeping Up With the Jones'



Yes, I'm a Jones, but frankly, there's not a heck of a lot to keep up with when it comes to my treasures.

I have a home, yes, but I don't have a new boat or lots of money (I'm an author after all) or even money on hand for a slew of vacations. Quite frankly, I'm a pretty basic girl--at least when it comes to stuff.

But just ask me about books and that's another story.

A girl can't have too many books.

I have my own published books of course, and then there's the fantastic stuff written by C.S. Lewis, and Max Lucado. I love children's books of all kinds, especially "Where the Wild Things Are," by Maurice Sendak and keep my bookshelves full of books on Egypt and France; two places I hope to travel sometime in my lifetime.

I also love movies, but I have only one bookshelf of those. Yes, I have five bookshelves of books and am getting to the place where I'm in need of more.

So if you need to keep up with me, buy some books. Heck by my books :) and enjoy all of the mystery, fun, and inspiration only books can provide (unless, of course, you're also a great movie watcher).

Until next time.

Kathryn 

P.S. My second audio, The Feast: A Parable of the Ring has just been released! Get it here!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.