Thursday, January 1, 2015

WIN BOOKS TODAY!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!


I will be on Brittany McLaughlin's page here

today. Come and join me at 2 p.m. MST.
My contest is now over, but there is still some opportunities to win other things!

I will be giving away two books!

The first is Conquering Your Goliaths: A Parable of the Five Stones.


The second is The Feast: A Parable of the Ring.



Both books are paperbacks and will autographed by me and sent directly to the winners! (I am also considering adding the audio of both of these books to the prizes if I get plenty of entries!)

These books are Christian fiction, and a great gift you can give yourself for the new year. We all have goliaths to conquer. We all have struggles to overcome, and Virginia shows us how through the five stones she gathers and uses in her life.

Listening
Trust
Optimism
Tenacity
Constancy

Learn more about the five stones and how they relate to YOUR life.

Come and join me at 2!

https://www.facebook.com/events/1556680774569558

Kathryn


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.