Friday, September 11, 2015

FRIDAY FLICKS and CONTEST!


Today I thought I'd share my book trailer: Marketing Your Book on a Budget 2014 and allow you the opportunity to win a copy.

Yes, the 2015 version of the book is out, but the 2014 version has many awe-inspiring ideas to market your book with little to no money!

This is what I'm going to do - and this contest is primarily for Utahns because of the way I'm going to handle it.

First, if you're planning on going to the Simple Treasures Boutique next week - the 16-19 - in Farmington, Utah, you just might want to comment on this post (and please include your email). All I need is a comment and you're entered. (I will let the winners know - I will draw names randomly on Tuesday).

Second, come to the Simple Treasures show one of the 4 days mentioned above to get your 2014 Marketing Your Book on a Budget for free!

You're getting a head's up on this contest. I was planning on doing it directly at the show, but if you get your comment in, and you're a winner and you show up at the show for your book, ta da! it's yours.

I have 3 lone books that need a winning writer, so jump right in!

And don't worry, if you don't win, I have another option. Join me at the show for an autographed copy of Marketing Your Book on a Budget 2015! Entrance to the Boutique is only $1, and there are hundreds of great treasures to choose from.

I hope to see you.

Kathryn


1 comment:

  1. Okay everyone, I'm taking my contest books to the show! If you want to enter, you'll have to see me there!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.