Tuesday, January 31, 2017

TUESDAY TRAILER's and HOW TO's: Over Easy

Today, I am officially beginning my Tuesday Trailer's and How To's postings. What this means is that from now on, expect to see a trailer or how to video from me every Tuesday. The videos will differ from the trailers posted on Fridays because they will:

Be about my books only.

Will share writing, publishing or marketing 'how to's from others that I have found insightful.

In time, I plan on putting together my own 'how to' videos, so you will see these here as well.

For today, I wanted to start with a book trailer for my latest mystery which will be released in early April. Enjoy!

As always, I am happy to hear your comments about anything I post here; this helps me to improve my blog and make it better for you.


đź’“Kathryn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.