Thursday, February 2, 2017

THOUGHTFUL THURSDAY: Writer's Block

Image result for quotes for writers

I don't know about you, but I count on my imaginary friends to help me get the words on paper. If they're out on vacation or sleeping the day away, I feel stuck.

The good news is, if a particular set of imaginary friends just aren't speaking with me, I can go in search of the ones waiting for me at one of my other projects.

It's amazing the varying and different places imaginary friends frequent, don't you think? 

That's why I'm always working on at least two projects at a time - sometimes more. When one of my projects gets hung up; i.e., one or more of my characters are mad at me, I allow them some breathing room while I visit another place. 

Who knows? Maybe when I return, they'll be ready to talk to me.

Happy Writing!

Kathryn 

Do you have writer's ▉ ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.