1. Tell me a about yourself. What got you started in writing?
I’m an electronic engineer who immigrated with my family from Uruguay, South America to California, twenty two years ago in search of a better life. Since then, I have been teaching at Adult and Vocational schools. I had always an interest in writing and one day 10 years ago while helping my kids with a school project, was the moment that my born.
2. How do you schedule your writing time? When do you write?
Usually during the weekends, because I teach from Monday to Friday.
3. How and where do you write? Do you prefer a lap top or some other method of getting your words down?
I use my lap top, but I prefer write on my desktop. I have a good view and I can listen music.
4. What's your favorite part about writing? Your least favorite part about writing?
Well, writing is my true passion. I love the whole thing, and I can’t find something that I don’t like about it. Maybe, the editing process, because I don’t participate and at the end is going to be changes to do later.
5. How did you come up with your book idea? How long did it take you to write your book?
|Get the Book at Amazon|
6. What types of marketing do you do to promote your writing?
On line : FaceBook and Twitter.
7. What are you currently working on? Do you have a new book out?
Yeah, I’m finishing the second Vol. of Kalima’s collection. Hopefully will be out around April.
8. Do you have a project on the back burner? Tell me about it.
There are a couple of Non-fiction stories. Of course there are going to take some time researching, and for that is something that will see the light in a couple of years.
9. What would you tell a beginning writer who wants to publish but doesn't believe he/she has enough talent?
I have a post on Niume, that I think will answer this question very well. https://niume.com/post/197170