Wednesday, May 3, 2017

What Happens When Someone Drops the Hat

This particualar thing doesn't happen often, but when it does, I sometimes forget to replace the cancelled interview with something else.

Yes, I did have a character interview for today, but after seeing the 'sorry' email this morning, I promptly went about my day.

Now, it's three in the afternoon.

So what happens now?

I pick up the hat and let you know about a couple of events coming up that you may be interested in attending.

First, Simple Treasures is coming next week, the 10th through the 13th. I will be signing all of my books.

Image may contain: 1 person

The following week, I will be at Spring into Books - that's May 20 from 2-6 p.m., for another signing.

Spring Into Books




At both events, discounts will be offered on my books. 

Get the entire Susan Cramer mysteriy series for only $40. That's all 4 books at $10 each, a savings of $20!

Or purchase one or two of the series for $12; that's $3 off a book!

Happy Reading!

Kathryn


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.