Wednesday, January 17, 2018

What would you like to see on my blog?

Hi!

I have a few minutes this morning and wanted to write you a little note. I have been thinking about what changes to make on my blog this year and wanted to get your advice.

I do have some time limitations, but I've decided to post at least once a week on a subject you find interesting. This week the day is Wednesday :)

Here are some thoughts:

I have some short stories I have written that I could share. I could also do some character interviews with the characters in my books. Do any of you draw? I would love to see how you envision one or more of my characters. If I get some of these, I would gladly post them here. 

I do a lot of writing, so I could also occasionally post some deleted scenes that didn't quite make it into the last revision of a particular book.

Any other ideas?

I would be happy to hear them.



Kathryn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.