Thursday, September 4, 2014

Scrambled: Reviews

If you haven't read Scrambled yet now is the time.

Get the eBook FREE today through Saturday!

"I loved Scrambled. There are so many twists and turns in this fantastic debut mystery and it left me on the edge of my seat! Susan is a interesting character, and I like that the author gave her a bit more depth with a fascinating back story. No she's not a regular amateur sleuth in a small, cozy, sweet town. I do think a lot of readers will relate to her and definitely be back for more."

"Ms. Jones does a great job of throwing out red herrings and getting you as the reader completely distracted. That doesn't happen that often to me. This is borderline action mystery."

"In this novel, Kathryn Elizabeth Jones brings to life complex characters in a mystery where you can never be sure who to trust. The twists and turns are fantastic. Susan is not your normal amateur sleuth but many readers will relate to her. The author has a unique voice all her own. I'm looking forward to the next one in the series. A very enjoyable read."

"I could relate to Susan wanting something more out of life and going looking for it. I like that the setting for the story was an apartment building where there is an opportunity to introduce the reader to a lot of different personalities. I loved to hear about their lives and their quirks. It brought the story alive for me. I also loved that the book kept me guessing on who to trust the whole time. Just when I thought I had it figured out something would change and I would have to rethink it. I get bored easily with the usual predictable books out there." 

"This novel is a fun read when you want to curl up with a book and enjoy a light and fun mystery. It is creative in its simplicity and a must read when you aren't in the mood for a mystery that takes a wipe board and markers to keep all the details straight! I enjoyed the play on eggs as well as the quirky and unique characters."

"This story with all its twists and turns will have you at the edge of your seat and not wanting to put the book down. You might also be craving scrambled eggs in the end."

Learn more about Scrambled

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.