Monday, May 25, 2015

Author and Character Interviews for the Summer

I wanted to let you know that author and character interviews on my blog will be slowing down for the summer. What that means for you is that you have ample opportunity to submit your information to be a part of the author and character interviews beginning again in September.



Author and character interviews are a great way to reach your readers. These interviews allow your readers to learn a little more about you and about your characters in a way that just reading your books won't.

So I encourage you to take part beginning in September. Just shoot me an email at: kathy@ariverofstones.com, and tell me you're interested.

Keep in mind that I try to post author and character interviews with no more than a PG-13 rating. 

Thanks, and have a great Memorial Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.