Saturday, December 3, 2016

CHRISTMAS BOUTIQUE one week from today!

For those of you searching for a great book to give this Christmas, you'll want to stop by my table at the Christmas Boutique this coming Saturday!





Date: December 9th and 10th

Time: 9-4

Place: Kearns Senior Center
           4851 W. 4715 S.
           Kearns, Utah

I will have all of my books there other than my marketing book which has sold out for this year. Plan on an updated Marketing Your Book on a Budget in January of 2017!

A couple of things you'll want to know before you come.

First, the Parable series will be on sale for $25 for the set of three books.

The Parables of Virginia Bean (3 Book Series) by  Kathryn Elizabeth Jones

Second, the Susan Cramer Mystery series, currently a set of three, will also be $25.

Scrambled (A Susan Cramer Mystery Book 1)


Sunny Side-Up (A Susan Cramer Mystery Book 2)

Hard Boiled (A Susan Cramer Mystery Book 3)

Buy a single book for only $10!

Come and get an autographed copy and ask me about my new mystery series for teens that will be coming out beginning the fall of 2017.

This is my LAST book signing until the new year, so now is the time to get your signed copy!

See you on Saturday!

Kathryn




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.