Tuesday, September 26, 2017

TUESDAY TRAILERS: Writing in Public Places

Your time is almost up!

Writing outdoors is refreshing; it can also be dangerous if you're not keeping an eye out while you're working on your next bestseller.

Today is National Situational Awareness Day, and it makes me think of the times I am out and about and recording my thoughts on paper or on my phone. I may be at a park, at the mall, or sitting alone at a restaurant writing on paper napkins like J.K.Rowling.

Wherever I am outside of my home, I hope I'm aware enough of my surroundings to be safe. I know how things can get when I'm wrapped up in a scene. And I know how easy it is to lose something precious to me in a second.


#NationalSituationalAwarenessDay


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.