Tuesday, February 14, 2023

Happy Valentine's Day! A few great deals for you!

Valentine's Day is one of my favorite holidays. Yes, Christmas comes first, but there's something about Valentine's Day that fills my heart. Maybe it's the color red (my favorite color). Or hearts (my favorite shape :) or maybe it's those heart-felt Valentine cards I give and receive. 

I also LOVE to sell my books to readers who LOVE and appreciate a little mystery, a bit of personal improvement, a bit of drama, and even a bit of fantasy. For who doesn't love a great escape now and then?

Here are some great deals to get today! πŸ’Ÿ πŸ’Ÿ πŸ’Ÿ πŸ’Ÿ πŸ’Ÿ πŸ’Ÿ πŸ’Ÿ πŸ’Ÿ πŸ’Ÿ

Regular price $9.98
Today $5.12

No reviews yet!


Regular price $12.98
Today $5.31

Reviewed in the United States πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ on January 28, 2022
We absolutely need more books like this! "I Walked with Jesus" takes moments from the gospels—encounters with Jesus, and portrays them in a novel-like narrative. If you're familiar with the TV series,
"The Chosen," this book reminds me of that show, because it portrays beautifully and emotionally the people with whom Jesus came in contact.

Reading the stories spelled out like a novel brings them to life, especially for avid readers. I think there's potential to never read the scriptures the same, because of the powerful portrayals in the book.

Kathryn's got it right! I'll be watching for more of her work!

Regular price $14.98
Today $4.16

"This is the second book of a series which I hope goes to ten volumes, or more. I finished this exciting one hundred ninety-page cozy mystery in two days. The presentation is impeccable and keeps the reader on the edge. Sunny Side-Up is well written. The ending is a clever surprise."




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.