Thursday, November 20, 2014

The Thankful Writer: Christian Indie Authors Thanksgiving Hop CONTEST!

ENTER THE CONTEST BELOW!

It's easy to be thankful as a writer, isn't it?

We get positive feedback for our work, spend time doing what we love, learn about people and places through research, and even, dare I say it? Get a grand opportunity to sign our books.

But do we sometimes forget?

Among our pile of rejection letters, evil comments on Amazon, and yes, even those signings where we sit there all alone, there is room to give thanks.

For the paper we use. The writing utensils, whether they be computer or pen. The time to write. The places we are given the opportunity to write in.

And so today, and since it is a mighty fine day to give thanks for the Christian Indie Authors
Thanksgiving Hop...

www.booklybooks.com/thanksgivinghop

I want to give thanks to God for the blessings of writing.
Because without God, I couldn't be thankful for anything.


WHAT ARE YOU THANKFUL FOR?

I WILL CHOOSE ONE LUCKY READER WHO COMMENTS ON THIS POST
TO RECEIVE
THIS BOOK!

1 comment:

  1. Great post, Kathryn! While it's easy to give God the glory for my writing, I sometimes to get to thank Him for the ability, and the joy that it brings me.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.