Thursday, January 11, 2018

A Big Thank You!

Things, they are a changing this year on my blog.

First, I will no longer be doing author and character interviews. I wish to thank everyone the last couple of years who have been a part of this segment of my blog. I appreciate you!

Second, all of my marketing is now going into the capable hands of my husband, Doug.

I will still be putting out my monthly newsletter, but everything else is his! I've just gotten too busy to do everything, and I want to have time to write and work with my writing clients.

I will occasionally post something here on this blog, but it won't be as frequent as you're used to seeing. Keep in mind, however, that I am not closing up shop, so please read past issues to your heart's content!

Again, thank you, everyone, for reading.

Kathryn


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.