Thursday, November 22, 2018

BLACK FRIDAY MYSTERY

It's really a mystery why so many people stand in those lines the day after Thanksgiving. It's an even greater mystery because I used to be one of those standing in line.

Why did I do it?

For the great deals, of course. And I have to be honest... I really did like waiting in line and talking to other crazy folks in line willing to do the same thing! What I found to be particularly interesting, is what folks usually stood in line for.

Electronics.

But there was always the surprise. One year it was socks!

I have aged some since my first race through the electronics department at Walmart, and perhaps I've gotten a little bit smarter. I now shop online for those deals, and you probably do too!

To add flavor to the occasion, I wanted to let you know that my suspense Mystery, Scrambled, will be up for FREE TODAY ONLY! That means if you are like me and want to stay home to miss the rush, you may also want to put your feet up and do a little reading.


Notice anything different?

I would love to hear your feedback on the new cover! Just share your thoughts below!

Happy relaxation and shopping online!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.