Saturday, April 6, 2013

Video on Book Marketing: Guess Who Forgot?

Yesterday I was supposed to post a video.

I forgot though I hope you enjoyed my post yesterday.

This Ask Evan video gives you three great ideas on marketing your book.


My favorite suggestion is to write a blog post a week for other sites. That means you'll have to do a lot of planning and writing, but imagine the exposure you'll receive!

I do an awful lot of guest posts for other sites and find that these posts rank high in a Google search. One way to see how you're doing is to type your book's title, or your name into the search engine and see how often you are listed on the front page. This is a good clue in mapping how you're doing in your book marketing.

If you see that you fill up almost every slot on that first page, (and multiple pages following the first page) you're doing a pretty good job.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.