|Photo by: rwkvisual, courtesy of Flickr|
Within the last month I've found three. I like these articles because they give me concrete ideas that I can use without spending a dime.
I love freebies, and I know you do too.
So here they are in no particular order:
1. The first article is called, 105 Tips to Make Your Blog Rock. Now, I know you want your blog to stand out from the crowd (if you have one, and if you don't it's about time you got one) and these tips will do just that. My favorites:
- Publish content on what not to do.
- Take a selection of your best blog posts and make an ebook out of it. Then distribute the ebook on the Amazon Kindle Store...
- On your YouTube channel make sure you have optimized the video for search engines through tags, key phrase in the description as well as the link to your blog in the description section.
- The 'How to' Headline (consider the three I have included here).
- The Question Headline
- The Headline That Offers a Benefit (good one if you're releasing a new book).
- Links to videos, podcasts or other materials that inspire, connect and delight them.
- Photos of others doing something interesting.
- Tips to help your audience solve life problems (and in this case, writing problems).
If you decide to try one of the ideas here, or one within the article itself and want to share your experience, please do so! I would love to hear about it.