Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Heads Up: What to Expect the Next Few Days

Well, my daughter from Texas is in town once again!

We will be having a splendid time vacationing the next few days, so I wanted to give you a heads-up on upcoming posts.

I won't be writing anything new until next Tuesday, that's that 20th. That means you'll not see an author interview on Monday the 19th, or any of my other lovely posts.

But don't despair.

There are plenty of posts to catch up on if you haven't already, and I expect you'll find at least one gem to take you until Tuesday, whether the post is on writing, publishing, marketing, or simply what I do on a day I have no idea what to write.

My grand-daughter Bekah

Until then, happy writing, publishing and marketing!

Kathryn

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy, I'm going up north to visit grandkids also before school starts there. Lin

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.