Saturday, January 1, 2022

Wrapping Up 2021 - Most Read Posts

Happy New Year!!

Here are the top posts for the last six months of 2021 beginning with December. If you haven't had a chance to read, here you go!

Photo by Moritz Knöringer on Unsplash

December

5 Tips For Stressed Out Writers. We all get stressed. Get some info. about what I do.

November

Free Book on November 20th! Today's the Day! The book? I Walked With Jesus.

October

Why I decided not to stay with my local publisher - the PCM of marketing books. What does PCM stand for? Find out.

September

Book Your Weekend! I spent an enjoyable Saturday in September talking about books.

August

Reviews of I Walked With Jesus. Still trying to decide?

July

A Tractor Named Wilbur: Friendships Last Forever. A fantastic author interview with Deanie Humphrys-Dunne


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.