Friday, September 17, 2021

Book Your Weekend!

Yes, it's almost here!

I will be at the American Fork Library in less than a week! 

The writing conference is FREE! Can't beat that! I will also be giving away a FREE book to one lucky winner! If you're chosen as the winner, you will have 8 book choices available at the conference!

I Walked With Jesus: New Testament Stories of Faith and Healing From the Least of These

Enlightened: My Personal Journey with Christ Through Scripture Journaling

Conquering Your Goliaths: A Parable of the Five Stones

The Gift: A Parable of the Key

The Feast: A Parable of the Ring

The Parables of Virginia Bean

Heaven 24/7: Living in the Light

A River of Stones

AND... drum roll, please... CHAPTER 1 OF BOOK TWO IN THE I WALKED WITH JESUS SERIES! Get a head-start read on the new book to be released in 2022! Free for the reading!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.