Friday, September 10, 2021

JUST HOURS AWAY FROM ENDING!

I know I've said a lot about my newest release, "I Walked With Jesus: New Testament Stories of Faith and Healing From the Least of These," but it bears repeating, especially when the winner receives a hard copy of my book and a $25 from Amazon to get even more books, or whatever else you want! JUST 3 MORE DAYS TO ENTER! Go to Novels Alive to enter. 

I am also still offering FREE codes to anyone interested in listening and reviewing the audiobook. Let me know below or at kathy@ariverofstones.com if you'd like to jump in and do that. I would LOVE to accommodate. If you'd like to listen and not review get your audiobook here!

I am gearing up for the American Fork Conference which will be held on the 25th of September at 10:30 a.m. The conference will be held at the American Fork Library. Learn more here. Come and visit with your favorite authors, and learn some things about creating a great book, interviewing, and MORE!


ut 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.