Friday, November 29, 2013

GREEN FRIDAY IS HERE!

As promised, today is not Black Friday here, it's green!


What does that mean for you?

Following this post, share with everyone your best kept writer's secret. Maybe you write in an out-of-the-way place. Perhaps you don't work at a computer. Or maybe you have no idea what to call your genre of writing because it's so new. Maybe you don't have any writing secrets to share and just want a free copy of my book! That's okay, too. Just say so and you'll be included!


My first 10 responses will receive, free of charge, Marketing Your Book on a Budget.


Please include your email address so I can contact you and get further details for shipping your book.

That's it!

Happy Green Friday!

Kathryn

LAST MINUTE GREEN FRIDAY DEAL: http://idea-creations.blogspot.com/2013/11/last-minute-black-friday-deal.html. YOUR CHOICE OF THE EBOOKS LISTED ON THE BLOG POST ABOVE FOR ONLY .99 CENTS! BUT YOU NEED TO ORDER EARLY!!

8 comments:

  1. Glad to meet you Kathryn. I am from John316 Network. Are you? I am part of Black Friday Deals from Christian Authors
    too.

    Love to see what ideas you have for marketing.
    Blessings,
    Janis

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Janis. Yes, I am a part of the Black Friday Deals...If you send me your home address, I'll get a book out to you.

      Delete
  2. My best kept writer's secret is snacks. *laughs* A good, hot cuppa tea or a bowl of blueberries goes a long way and helps keep me energized enough to continue writing (or sometimes doing homework).

    My email address is
    princessteddybear1997@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Need ideas, thank you! Ts1288@aol.com Traci

    ReplyDelete
  4. My best kept writer's secret is...not really a secret, but I like to mix up where and how I write. Coffee shop, desk in my room, couch...on paper, on the computer, and on my typewriter. :)

    By the way, I loved the ebook and have recommended it to multiple clients of mine. Looking forward to the paperback! Thank you!

    My email address is: Jansina@rivershorebooks.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jansina, Thank you for your recommendations! I'll get the word to you soon as well.

      Delete

Thank you for your comment.