Saturday, November 30, 2013

Not Interested in a FREE marketing book?

Yesterday was a fine day for FREE books.

Four of you took me up on my offer and will be receiving Marketing Your Book on a Budget the next few days.

For those of you who didn't enter, I actually have 6 books left!


After that, the 2013 version of Marketing Your Book on a Budget will be gone! I am preparing for the 2014 version even as I type this blog post.

And yes, there will be new ideas in the updated book, but many ideas in the 2013 version of Marketing Your Book on a Budget are still being used by me, so you might just want to get a head start!

WHAT COULD BE BETTER THAN FREE!

And yes, I pay for the shipping!

Can't beat that.

So shoot me a comment after this post telling me why you need my book; include your email address, and I'll get the book right out to you!

That's it!

Kathryn

This special deal is only for today; whatever I have left will be given to writers coming to the 5 & Dime Boutique in December. So don't miss out!

2 comments:

  1. hey there, this is Corine from www.booksbycorine.com would love a copy of your book because I have three books I am marketing. my email is the same time as my website, just at gmail..thanks for the offer.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.