Saturday, November 16, 2013

BOOK SIGNINGS IN DECEMBER!

Like boutiques?

For the entire month of December my books will be at the Murray, Utah

5 and Dime Boutique!
Photo by: HikingArtist.com, courtesy of Flickr

But that's not all!

I will be signing my books every Saturday until Christmas.


If you missed the signing at my home or the signing I did in Farmington (maybe you live too far away or the days didn't work for you) come and see me at the 5 and Dime on:

December 7, 14 or 21 and get your favorite book signed.

And PLEASE spread the word. This is a new boutique that opened its doors in November and they need your help. You will find many and varied handcrafted and quality discounted items such as toys, games, clothing and jewelry.

If you can't make it on one of the Saturday's in December (I know how busy we all get especially on the weekends) my books will be available for sale during the week (Sundays excepted).

Here's the address:

1260 E. Vine Street
Murray, Utah

If you find the Millcreek Pharmacy, we're right next door!



 
Two of the five books I will be signing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.