Monday, June 26, 2023

Audiobooks for inspiration

I have said a lot these past few days about my paperback, "I Walked With Jesus" but did you know I have published four audiobooks that will bring you closer to Christ?

Allow me to focus on them.

I Walked With Jesus is read by Krista Nicely. I interviewed Krista on July 15, 2021. Click here to read the interview. This book has brought me a lot of joy. I have felt closer to those I have chosen to write about in this book of short stories - many of whom have only one line in the Bible. This book has received 5 stars! 

Get the audiobook


Powerful

I loved the way Kathryn brought the Bible stories to life.
The reader was clear and very good.
I would definitely recommend this book.


My Conquering Your Goliaths series has garnered widespread interest. The series idea came to me when my husband asked, "Why do you think Goliath picked up five stones?" The question came from a nephew and was then passed on to my husband and then on to me. The full title is: Conquering Your Goliaths: A Parable of the Five Stones. This book has 16 ratings on Audible.com; 47 reviews on Amazon, with an average 4.5-star rating. Nancy Peterson is the narrator of this book. I met Nancy through the recommendation of my sister. Nancy was excited to take on my project. 

Get the audiobook

The second book in the series is "The Feast: A Parable of the Ring". The journey continues with Ms. Virginia Bean. It has received a 4.6 rating on Audible.

Would you listen to Conquering Your Goliaths again? Why?

I definitely would listen again, and I plan to. The story had so many Truths in it, and I would love to sit down with a notebook and just soak them all in.


Get the book on Audible


Another wonderful story!

This was a sweet continuation of Virginia's story. The struggles, frustrations, & victories were so utterly relatable. This is a parable every woman can relate to.


The third and final book in the series, "The Gift - A Parable of the Key" has received a 4.4 rating on Audible.

Love the series!

I loved this book. The Gift is the 3rd in the series and now I am so involved with these characters that I feel like I am part of their lives. The Gift is very well written, the characters are well developed, and I felt as though I were right there with them. I especially love the Christian values and the way that they are brought out in the story. Just by listening to Virginia talking to God made me feel closer to Him. Kathryn Elizabeth Jones is now one of my favorite Christian authors and Nancy Peterson is one of my favorite narrators. She gives such a beautiful voice to the characters that I could listen to her all day - and I have listened for several hours! I highly recommend this series!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.