Saturday, June 24, 2023

When in Doubt...

 ...go to the source of all truth.

I can't believe how many people - myself included - will read a blog like this one and call it good. If I can do anything, be anything, it is to motivate someone I love or someone I don't even know yet, to seek Christ.


Photo by Pisit Heng on Unsplash

There are a lot of books on Christ on the internet - mine included. But the best books out there about Christ have been written by Him through prophets of God. It isn't enough to know about him through the eyes of other truth seekers it's more important to know Him directly through scripture reading and prayer. 

If any of my inspirational books can do that - motivate the person reading them to go to the source of all truth in the scriptures and through prayer and personal revelation, then I have been successful.

When you see me promoting an inspirational book about Christ or about getting closer to Him know that my greatest desire is for you to find Him, and if you've already found Him to draw closer to Him.

May you have a blessed day.

Kathryn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.