Thursday, September 28, 2017

THOUGHTFUL THURSDAY: Are You a Good Neighbor?

I think I'm a pretty good neighbor. Still, there are times I can be stingy about my books and who I believe deserves them for free.

After all, I work very hard on my books, have to pay out some money to get them delivered to my home and try to keep my prices fair for those interested in buying them.

But there are times I feel it. You may have felt it too. You're talking to your neighbor, and something he or she says reminds you of one of your books. Maybe it's a character, maybe it's the plot, maybe you don't really know why you're thinking of that particular book, but you are.

What would it mean to your neighbor (they don't actually have to live next door for them to be your neighbor by the way) to receive a free gift from you just because?

Today is National Good Neighbor Day, and if you've been following my posts and tweets lately, you may have a pretty good idea of what I've been paying attention to. I am simply amazed that on any given day of the week, there is a day to think about, maybe even honor something.

And it's simply amazing what I've learned.

So, today I'm hoping to do something. I'm not sure who's going to get a free book from me. It might even be you. :) But I'm listening.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.