Wednesday, October 4, 2017

CHARACTER INTERVIEW: Tovi the Penguin

Tell me a little about yourself (where you live, who you are, what you look like, what you hope to achieve, etc.)

Hello, my name is Tovi and I'm a penguin. I'm mainly black and white with a yellow/orange beak and yellow/orange flippers. I can tell you that I don't live at the south pole. I live in a nice house with a garden but I can't tell you where exactly because it's a secret.


Tovi the Penguin goes on a treasure hunt in Paris by [Rossiter, Janina]
Get the Book at Amazon
What do you like to do in your spare time?

I love spending time with my two penguin friends Faye and Liam. They are my very best friends and we do everything together.
We go on great adventures together.


What is your favorite color and why?

I don't have a favorite color because all the colors are beautiful.


What is your favorite food? Why is it your favorite?

On my latest adventure, I went to Paris and I discovered macarons and croissants. They were delicious. Très bon.


What would you say is your biggest quirk?

I always need to go on new adventures.


What or who means the most to you in your life? What, if anything, would you do to keep him/her/it in your life?

Simple. My friends & my family.


What one thing would you like readers to know about you that may not be spelled out in the book in
which you inhabit?


Some people are surprised that I don't live at the South Pole, swim and fish for fish all day. Yes, I'm a penguin but I'm just like you.


I want to see the world and discover it.


If you could tell your writer (creator) anything about yourself that might turn the direction of the plot, what would it be?

Please let me be a dancer.



***
A Question for Kathryn:



What was your best childhood experience and would you make a book/story out of it?

Actually, I have. In my first book, A River of Stones, I talk about some of the experiences I had with my grand imagination. While some of the events are fictitious, many others are true and woven into the fictional story of Samantha and her life after her parent's divorce. 
***

Learn more about Tovi here:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.