Friday, June 23, 2023

Walk with Jesus today - UPDATE!

I am in need of a few more reviewers for either the audio, eBook, or paperback copy of I Walked with Jesus. My goal is to have at least 10 reviews on Amazon (more would be great!) before the second book in the series comes out in mid-September. 

That means I need your help. Based on the reviews I've received thus far, you won't be disappointed in this book whatever way you get it. If you want the paperback, just send me a note here of your interest. and I'll mail you a copy. Anything else comes with a free audio code or an eBook gift directly from me!


Let me know if you'd like the code from Audible! Get it free!





On Sale!
Paperback $3.50!

What do you know of the woman at the well? What led her to the well that day - the exact day Jesus would be there? What of the lepers, the blind man, the woman who dried Jesus' feet with her hair? What of the Centurion who said at the cross, "Surely this was the Son of God”? Stories of Jesus. You have heard them since you were young. But what about the parts that you’ve never heard?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.