Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Loving Twitter, Mostly

If you were with me yesterday you may have received some not so lovely "stuff" that really didn't come from me but from some hacker using my Twitter account. I was angry. And then I got thinking.

Drawing by Pete Simon, courtesy of Flickr

Life is open to the whole gamut of the population and we all choose how we wish to live it. Honestly, or...

Even though I like to think of everyone being honest, not everyone is, and because of this "fact" I need to protect myself from predators, and this includes those who frequent the internet preying upon poor sops like me who may just be more right brained than left (you think?)

The good news?

I have learned some things about Twitter. Here they are in no particular order.

  • I can continue to share the good news about writing and publishing. I am aware more than ever before the wisdom it takes and the protection that comes by choosing a great password.  
  • I can thank you, my listeners, for nudging me about what was going on even before I knew what was going on. Thank you so much!
  • I can continue to make great friends who love reading, writing, publishing and enjoying life! 
  • I can realize that not everyone is as "good" as I'd like them to be. Yes, they have this freedom but I also have the freedom to keep them out of my "stuff."
Thanks for the listen!

Kathryn 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.