Friday, November 1, 2013

Putting my feet up? Hardly.

Did you have a howling good Halloween?

I did.

But the day after makes me think of all the things that are coming up.

1. The first thing I want to tell you about is the Simple Treasures gift show coming up on Nov. 6. This gift show is a hoot in it's own way.

Think about decorating for Thanksgiving and Christmas. Think about those gifts of the heart that can come from homemade fare. Consider an inspiring new book for a friend, because I'll be there! I will have all six of my books at the boutique! So if you weren't able to make it to my signing recently, or you haven't yet purchased one or more of my books online, now may be the time to pay me a visit!

Learn more here: https://www.facebook.com/events/439038856217193

2. The second thing I would like you to prepare yourself is the upcoming book, Marketing Your Book on a Budget 2014! I realize you'll have to get through the holidays (in a happy, fun way, of course) but that soon enough you'll be thinking about marketing your book in the new year. I hope you'll keep this book in mind; and yes, I'll let you know as things get closer how to purchase Marketing Your Book on a budget 2014.


2 comments:

  1. doing an arts and craft boutique this weekend. Booths cost $40 so if I sell 100 books I'll break even with all the costs-printing, etc...lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lin, Where is the boutique? Maybe we need to share lists so we have more places to sell our books.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.