Thursday, November 14, 2013

Green Friday? You Bet

You've probably heard of Black Friday, unless you've been living underneath a rock. But, have you heard of Green Friday?

Photo by: Kumaravel, courtesy of Flickr

Now, green is typically the color of grass in the summer (if you water it, of course) and trees in full foliage, and spinach and green beans. BUT it is also the color of money.


Photo by: Dave Barger, courtesy of Flickr

So this is what I'm going to do on Black Friday, the day after Thanksgiving. Offering my marketing book for FREE. That's right.

But there's a catch. There's always a catch for free stuff. And here it is:

On Black Friday, read my post for that day, make a comment and include your email address. That's it. I will choose the first 10 responses to receive Marketing Your Book on a Budget, for FREE!

Why am I doing this?

First, I want to thank you for reading me. Life is busy and reading even one blog a day may just be reaching for the moon. Second, authors are typically in need of a bit of cash and there's nothing like getting something you need for free; third, I will be coming out with the updated version of my marketing book in January of 2014.

This updated version of Marketing Your Book on a Budget; is just that. It's updated, meaning you will find even more ideas on how to market your book.

Why not get a head-start with the 2013 version?

So, keep my blog in mind on November 29, and post your comment.

2 comments:

Thank you for your comment.