Thursday, January 23, 2014

Marketing eBook Released!

A heads up in case you didn't hear the news yesterday.

If you're looking for some new ideas on marketing your book, ideas that will cost you little or NO money, check out:

Marketing Your Book on a Budget 2014!

This is the eBook version; expect the paperback this weekend or early next week. I'll let you know when the day is finally here.

I've heard from a few of you about my new book. Thank you so much for your support.

I am also still looking for reviewers, so if you would like to review this book and post your review on Amazon, please let me know. I appreciate all those who have reviewed the book thus far.

You might also enjoy reading my article posted today at Words Unlimited. I give some timely ideas on putting together a book trailer without spending ANY money.

Come and see me at Words Unlimited and leave a comment. I promise to respond.

And thank you again for all of your support.

Happy Marketing!

Kathryn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.