Friday, January 10, 2014

Marketing Your Book on a Budget 2014

If you haven't yet heard the news, here it is again...

My newly updated book, Marketing Your Book on a Budget, will be available this month! My initial goal was the 15th of this month, and the book may yet come out at that time, but we have had some last minute issues come up.

Suffice it to say, Marketing Your Book on a Budget 2014, needs to be in tip-top shape before it's released. So I'm working hard on making that happen.

Here's the cover:

Chapter headings include:

Reviews
Interviews
Blogs: Yours & Others
Social Media
Speak for Free
Offer Your Book for Free
Get Some Free Advertising
Book Trailers
Do Some Unheard of Book Signings
Carry it with You
Offer a Free eBook or Paperback in a Contest
Use Postcards Instead of Business Cards to Promote Your Work

New ideas included!

I could use some REVIEWS so let me know if you'd like to review this updated book!



                    

2 comments:

  1. Lin, I'll put you on the list of reviewers and let you know when the proof is ready. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.