Thursday, February 5, 2015

Conquering Your Goliaths: Online Journaling Experience!

I am trying something new and I need your help!


As of Superbowl Sunday, I began a FREE spiritual improvement course at ChristianServiceWorker.org.

In my first devotional, Conquering Your Goliaths: A Stone's Throw Away, get started on your personal journey to get closer to God.

In Three Keys to Hearing God, begin your writing journey starting with the first stone: Listening.

Devotional three will be this coming Sunday, February 8th, and will continue through the next few Sundays and Wednesdays.

This is what I need from you. Take this FREE opportunity to get closer to God by experiencing all that God has to offer you through journaling, scripture study and prayer. Learn the keys to improving your life through Listening, Trust, Optimism, Tenacity and Constancy. Learn about very real ways to overcome your goliaths starting today! 

I would appreciate comments here on your experience as well as at: ChristianServiceWorker.org.

Thanks!

Kathryn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.