Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Writers Need Time for Fun

Okay, all of you writers! I've written about fun before; those times we need to take a break to clear our head and get ready for the next wave of ideas.

But it's true, you know?

Photo by: wanderingYew2, courtesy of Flickr
Today my husband and I are leaving for a getaway. We're not going very far, but we're going. I look forward to these times to re-evaluate our life together. I LOVE them because something magical happens when a couple is away from the day-to-day 'hectics' of life.

I may actually have time to THINK!

If you feel stuck in your life, or stuck in your marriage relationship, or just plain and simple stuck in your writing, plan a few days away to rev up. It's the least you can do.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.