Thursday, July 8, 2021

Audio Books and Miracles

Today, I had a guest post published here. The guest post? Are You an Audio Book Fan?

Well, are you?

If you're not, you might want to read this post. If you are, you might want to read it anyway. Who knows what new information you might glean.

New information abounds in the universe.

When I began to write my new book, "I Walked With Jesus: New Testament Stories of Faith and Healing From the Least of These," I had no idea that The Chosen was also in the works. But this has happened to me before, and it has probably happened to you.

When I began thinking about putting some of my books on audio, I had no idea that someone would contact me for that very thing I needed. But Nancy Peterson was also on the same page. She was thinking to start a narrating business and needed some books to read.

Consider the story of the loaves and the fishes. This story is in my new book to be released in September. When all of the people gathered to hear Jesus and they were hungry, they probably had no idea that Jesus could turn five loaves and two fish into enough food to fill the crowd with extras to spare! The boy and his family had no idea that their offering would feed so many. They were a poor family and had brought all they had to feed themselves while they heard Jesus speak. What of the five loaves and two fish amongst so many? 

A lot when you consider the power of Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.