Wednesday, July 7, 2021

Get an Author or Character Interview!

Are you an author looking for a FREE way to market your book?

Do you have a terrific character from your latest book that needs to express themselves beyond your book?

Send me a note. I would love to help. Send me your contact information and I'll send you a short list of interview questions. 

I'll post the interview (author or character) along with your author photo, synopsis, book chapter, trailer, book cover, or whatever else you'd like that we can agree on. Trust me, I know how it feels to get the word out about a new book and feel as if no one is listening. 

Just give me a thumbs up here and I'll contact you. 

Your book can be traditionally published or self-published but it must a family-friendly book to be posted on this site.

Happy Marketing!

Kathryn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.