Thursday, July 1, 2021

New picture book by Melanie Kae Edgmand

 

Published by Idea Creations Press

Get Pouncer at Amazon
eBook currently available
paperback coming soon

I have loved animals and books since a very young age. While I had friends that I would often play with, reading and taking care of my cats is what most shaped my life.  If I could not be found with kitties, my parents would find me on a bed with one leg hanging over the other reading a book. And I would regularly take my favorite books to my parents or grandma to read with.

As I grew older, I began to write to help me understand the world around me. This became especially important when I was diagnosed with a learning disability at 12 and Bi-polar at 19.  To this day I love books; I love reading, and I love cats.  I try to look at the world as a cat does: no race, no gender, no affiliations. Just people with feelings and trials that can become friends.                                                                                                                                                                                                                      -Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.