Monday, January 2, 2012

More Questions and Your Comfort Zone

Yes, I am hungry for answers!

Photo by: Melody Campbell, courtesy of Flickr
Please respond to my blog from January 1st. I would really like to know what you think about writing; what topics you'd like to hear about, the struggles you have, the joys you feel when it comes to writing. Would you like to receive more writing prompts? Would you like to know about the latest books on writing that can help you with your craft?

I was online a few days ago and came across these questions from Corey Jenkins in his video presentation, "Freedom is beyond your Comfort Zone." Here they are:

What moves you?

What do you ache for?

What authentically inspires you?

What have you heard or read that felt like it was your voice inside?

I love these questions because they take you beyond the typical answers. They allow you to travel deeper inside and to pull out what really matters.

What really matters to you when it comes to writing? I would love to hear!


Kathryn
















1 comment:

Thank you for your comment.