Sunday, January 1, 2012

Questions Writer's Ask


HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Photo by: Daniel Moyle, courtesy of Flickr

I have been thinking a lot about what I wanted to say on the first day of 2012 and it came to me that today was a day I needed to ask some questions of you.

1. What are the greatest needs you have as a writer?

2. What is your greatest struggle as a writer?

3. What do you wish others knew about getting into the writing profession? The good, the bad and the not so easy?

4. Were you involved in the scripture journaling challenge I blogged about all last month? What did you learn?

It's important as I send these blogs out that I focus on the needs you have as a writer, that I consider your personal struggles and questions about writing; that I tackle the truths about the writing profession.

And it's also important for me to receive some feedback about scripture journaling. This may have been a new concept for many of you. You may have thought it wonderful or--strange. I want to hear your thoughts.

Respond to this post with an answer to one of the questions above and I will choose two winners to receive my new book, "Conquering your Goliaths--a Parable of the Five Stones," to be released in February!

Thank you!













No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.