Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Simple Treasures was a Blast! Sign up for my new newsletter!

I had a great time as always at the Simple Treasures Gift Show this past weekend, and as usual, I finally feel as if things are getting back to normal.

Times are fun at the Simple Treasures event, but it takes me a few days to recuperate from all of the excitement.

Thanks for everything. For those of you I know and love that showed up, and for the many new readers I met.

You're all terrific!

Coming up I have one more book signing scheduled before Christmas, a signing at the Kearns Senior Center, and plenty of days when my books will be discounted. Please let me know if you'd like to sign up for my newsletter, and you'll get all the specifics.

For now, here are the specifics for the author signing:

Christmas Boutique
Kearns Senior Center
4851 West 4715 South
9-4
December 9-10


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.